Contemporary A Cappella Group Seeks Bass & High Soprano

  • Traffic Jam
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2011
      Are you an amazing bass or high soprano looking for a musical group to join?

      Did you sing in a college a cappella group or even in the shower?

      If so, we're looking for YOU!!

      Traffic Jam, a 12-piece mixed a cappella group is looking for additional members!

      We sing contemporary music (pop, rock, alternative, country) from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s.

      We rehearse Tuesday nights.

      We perform about every 6 weeks.

      We're all in our 20s and 30s.

      You can check us out at our website: www.trafficjamla.com

      If you're our girl or guy, email us now, tell us about yourself, and get an audition time slot!

      Hope to hear from you soon!
    • Traffic Jam