Talent prod looking to book a "Glee Warblers" type group for July 7

  • Griffon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2011
      Hey SoCal A cappella peeps!

      We at CASA received a call from a talent booking agency looking for A cappella groups in the San Diego area for a gig coming up quick in San Diego. They wanted a pop-type A cappella group ala "The Warblers". Group-size: not too big; doesn't matter if it's all male, all female or mixed.

      Hit him up if you're interested. There is pay.

      Music As You Like It
      San Diego group
      Keith
      619-223-5732