Altos&Tenors! wanted for a small vocal ensemble in LA!

  • H
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      We also are going to have performanc. Therefore, we really NEED YOU ASAP!!

      If you are thhe person who is;
      *Can read music. (Sight reading is plus)
      *Have some singing or music experience.
      *As be cooperative, honest, and responsible.
      *Take this seriously and work hard on this as much as you can.

      Sweet Tonic is a seven-person group of singers who love their day jobs but canft live without a little vocal harmony in their lives. We rehearse in Santa Monica from 4:30pm to 6:30pm on Sundays, on average 3x a month, with an eye toward open mic gigs, concert performances, CD recordingsc skyfs the limit.

      Sweet Tonic will be an eight-person group of singers who love their day jobs but canft live without a little vocal harmony in their lives.

      We rehearse in Santa Monica from 4:30pm to 6:30pm on Sundays with an eye toward open mic gigs, show cases, concert performances, CD recordingsc skyfs the limit. We are planing to trying Los Angeles A Cappella Festival when we get ready.

      Contact us w/questions or to set up an audition. If auditioning, please include some info in the email about yourself & your music experience.
      Thanks and hope to be singing with you soon!

      Sweet Tonic
      Contact : sweet.tonic@...
      http://www.myspace.com/1004834423
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTeYDW6mSPI