Altos&Tenors& Baritones for the small vocal ensemble in LA!

  • H
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2011
      Sweet Tonic, a new mixed vocal group on the west side, is looking for YOU!

      If you are serious about music, singing in the group, please join us! Wefve processing to found a small vocal ensemble, and we need you! Wefd like to fill this position quickly because of our gigs, so please contact us as soon as possible if you are interested in us.

      We are on the prowl for strong singers whoc
      * love different styles of vocal music, especially jazz, doo-wop
      * have experience singing solo & harmony (1 or 2 to a part) in professional or semi-pro groups,
      and can hold their own in tight, beautifully dissonant chords
      * can learn a tune quickly, by ear/sight singing or good old-fashioned practice
      * have a great sense of rhythm
      * are serious about having fun with music!

      Sweet Tonic will be an eight-person group of singers who love their day jobs but canft live without a little vocal harmony in their lives.

      We rehearse in Santa Monica from 4:30pm to 6:30pm on Sundays with an eye toward open mic gigs, show cases, concert performances, CD recordingsc skyfs the limit.

      Contact us w/questions or to set up an audition. If auditioning, please include some info in the email about yourself & your music experience.
      Thanks and hope to be singing with you soon!

      Sweet Tonic
      Contact : sweet.tonic@...
      http://www.myspace.com/1004834423
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTeYDW6mSPI