Re: Voxel Rox and Traffic Jam, 5/1/2011, 7:00 pm

  • Magnificent Mood
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      It was a very entertaining show. Both groups are full of life and rhythms
      with their own unique interpretations on popular and original songs.
      I really enjoyed the complexity of Voxel Rox’s “band” and their go-for-it
      energy, and the synchronized blend and choreo of Traffic Jam made them a
      pleasure to not only listen to, but watch as well.

      I really appreciated the notification you put up on the
      LA-acappella@yahoogroups site. I hope both groups will continue to post to
      let acapella lovers know where the music is happening.

      Best Wishes,

      Aaron Mood
      (310)663-5109(cel)
      adm38@...

      SAY "I LOVE YOU" WITH A SINGING VALENTINE (and leave your sweetheart
      speechless!) http://www.oceanaires.org/singing.html