SEEKING Female & Male Vocalists & VP's!!!

  • sirrahender
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2011
      1d7, an up-and-coming Contemporary A cappella League group from North L.A. County, is seeking all voice parts to create its sound! We embrace all styles of music and are not afraid to try something new!

      Requirements:
      *Must be willing to commit to a regular Sunday evening rehearsal
      *Must be able to learn and hold your own part
      *Must be willing to have fun!

      Bonus if you can sight-read, arrange, beat-box/VP, or bring any other unique talents to the group!

      If you are primarily a Vocal Percussionist, please be prepared to sing as well as rock out with us! Male or female, doesn't matter!

      Please prepare for us, two solos you feel highlight your strengths.
      If interested, please contact us ASAP to set up an audition time! You can reach us at audition@... .

      In harmony,
      -1d7-