Volunteer to teach kids A Cappella!

  • coachartorg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      CoachArt, a nonprofit organization is looking for passionate people to share their musical talents with chronically ill children and their siblings throughout Los Angeles County. Be a mentor in whatever creative outlet suits your fancy!

      Come to our upcoming volunteer orientation on March 8th, 7-8:30pm at our mid-Wilshire office in Los Angeles to get started! Interested? Email us at Volunteer [at] coachart [dot] org for information and to RSVP today! Check out our website at www.coachart.org.