Hello SoCal A cappella!

  • Griffon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2011
      I wanted to post here on the group that I have recently been named the
      Program Director for the Contemporary A cappella League
      <http://www.casa.org/league> of CASA.org <http://www.casa.org> . If
      you're interested in either of these two things, feel free to get in
      touch with me.

      The League (sometimes called CAL) was established by CASA to help
      post-collegiate singers find a place to sing. Whether you want to do it
      casually, professionally, or anything in between, there is a place for
      you. More groups are forming all the time and with shows like The Sing
      Off and Glee, A cappella singing interest is at an all-time high.

      My goal is to help connect people and groups. If you want to join CAL
      and/or CASA and benefit from the full resources, I can help you do that.
      If you want to form a group and aren't sure CAL is for you, that's fine
      too; as a group founder myself, I am happy to offer my help or the
      advice and connections of others who have started a group. If you just
      want to sing, I want to help you with that as well.

      Just get in touch! I look forward to helping you.

      -Tom Keyes
      Director, Frequency <http://www.vocalfreqs.com>
      PM, Contemporary A cappella League <http://www.casa.org/league>
      Contemporary A Cappella Society | www.casa.org <http://www.casa.org/>
      a 501(c) 3 Charity | Spreading Harmony through Harmony