Looking for a wailing tenor I...

  • Speaker of the House
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      An already tight sound in need of that last puzzle piece, the high tenor I. Is it you? History of the group: we placed second and received best arrangement at Harmony Sweeps in our first ever live performance together, and want to go back and take the whole thing and go to nationals this year. We were called back and were inches from being cast in the Sing Off this past season (we got robbed by Pitch Slapped from Berklee...)

      We want to gig, but we really want to go to San Fran for Sweeps Nationals. Baby steps...

      If you fit this description, send an email to me at bemifu@.... Send a blurb about yourself and your sangin' history, and any clips/samples you may have. No worries if you don't have that.

      We're trying to fill the spot ASAP, so we'll be taking auditions as they come.