Audition

  • Katharine Shiota
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011
      Hi,
      My name is katharine shiota. I would love to have an audition. I am an Alto
      and sang in college with whim n rhythm. I love singing and a cappella and
      work really hard at whatever I commit to. I sang for a little while with
      frequency as well.

      I have some recordings on my computer at home and would love to send them to
      you.

      Is there any other information that you would like to know about me? Feel
      free to ask.

      What kinds of songs do you guys sing? When/where do u practice?

      I hope I get a chance to meet u all and si g with u!

      Katharine shiota
      2034947278