SEEKING Female & Males Vocalists!!! (Los Angeles area)

  • michaeles85
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Vocal Cocktail, an up-and-coming contemporary a cappella group from the greater L.A. area, is seeking an Alto, and a Bass or VP to round out it's sound! We embrace all styles of music and are not afraid to try something new!

      Requirements:
      *Must be willing to commit to a regular weekly rehearsal
      *Must be able to learn and hold your own part
      *Must be willing to have fun!

      Bonus if you can sight-read, arrange or bring any other unique talents to the group!

      If you are primarily a Vocal Percussionist, please be prepared to rock out with us! Male or female, doesn't matter!

      If interested, please contact us at singwithus@... to set up an audition time!

      In harmony,

      -VC-