Rules of Engagement TV show seeks a cappella group

  • John Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2010
      I have been contacted by the casting folks for the CBS 1/2 hour comedy Rules of Engagement who are working on an episode that works 12/15-12/21 that involves an a cappella group. They want to find an available/interested group in the Los Angeles area for the part.

      Interested groups contact them directly at tlgcasting@....

      Put "Rules of Engagement a cappella" in the subject header.

      John Neal
      http://www.acappellanews.com