Los Angeles A Cappella Festival - instructors wanted!

  • Griffon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2010
      OK AcaPeeps in the SoCal Area! LA-AF is coming up soon and we're
      looking for some of you excellent people to teach an impressionable
      AcaYouth about this AcaWorld! Got skilz? SHOW THEM! I will apply to
      teach a class on how to construct portmanteaus by appending "Aca" to
      the front of everything! DO IT. You never know who you might need to
      sub or cast in your group later!

      https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dExrelFIQTQ4STdRWUdrV2J\
      5d3RwcGc6MA

      <https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dExrelFIQTQ4STdRWUdrV2\