Doowop singer available.

  • Napolillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2010
      Hey people, I am a doowop guy with years of experience singing lead and harmony. I'm looking for a doowop group or an A Capella group to sing with. I sing lead and harmony on many songs from 1954 to I964. I also enjoy singing lead and harmony on classic rock songs, and beach boys type songs. I know many tunes from the 50's through today.
      I'm flexible and work well with everyone.
      I'm 45, east coast Italian.
      Eddie 818-731-4155