Re: [la-acappella] OC CA All-vocal band looking for two singers (CAL group)

  • Sean P. Gorecki
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2010
      Hello,

      I am a VP/Bari/Bass and I am moving to L.A. on the 25th. I'm looking for a
      solid group to sing with and would be interested in auditioning. By the
      way...when do you rehearse? I'm auditioning for a couple of groups 'cause i
      want to make sure I find the right fit. Some of my experience includes
      performing as the bass for 3 seasons with navy Pier's in-house a cappella
      group, being one of the Tone Rangers in the movie The Break-Up, having 2 law
      School a cappella groups hrie me multiple times as their VP for the end of
      the year performances, being on both Vocal Chaos' and InVox' EP albums,
      performing 6 times in 4 years at the Chicago Regional Harmony Sweepstake,
      placing 3rd once and being in 2 groups that got Best Arrangement
      awards...Vocal Chaos and More For your Money. I'm also an arranger and am
      slowly working on a solo a cappella album.

      Here's a link from Vocal Chaos singing a week ago on WGN promoting
      AcappellaFest which we are the co-producers of for the 4th year running!
      I'm sort of a co-arranger on this song.

      http://www.wgntv.com/news/middaynews/middayfix/wgntv-midday-fix-acappellafest-chicago-schaumburg,0,7733408.story

      If you look up the following on youTube, you can see some good examples of
      me doing different things.

      Wonderful Tonight Multi-track - An arrangement of mine and I'm singing all
      the parts...shows my range and falsetto ability as well as my arranging
      style.

      29 Way - hot commodity = Shows me doing VP and at the 2nd verse to the end,
      VP/Bass combo.

      Jingle Mallow Bell Tree Rock - The Mistletones navy Pier = Me singing bass
      at navy Pier's Winter Wonderfest

      Free 4 all - (Sittin' On The) dock Of The Bay = Me singing bass without a
      mic

      Free 4 All - In The House Of The Rising Sun - same ting, but with vp added
      in

      Sorry i'm not just attaching the links...i'm kinda in a hurry 'cause i need
      o catch a train. Feel free to give me a call if you want to ask me anything
      or I will be online again tomorrow.

      ~Sean~

      --
      Sean P. Gorecki