Tenor needed for Caroling Group- Los Angeles Area

  • psalmsong316
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2010
      Hi there,

      We are The Silver Belles Holiday Carolers. We are looking for a good strong tenor who can work with us for the holiday season, from Thanksgiving to Christmas. We are an a cappella quartet who dresses in Victorian costume and sings for private parties, company parties, restaurants & malls. Gigs pay from $55 to $75 for the first hour plus $30-$50 for a 2nd or 3rd hr. Any interested tenor should please email right away for an audition. Make sure to give us your phone number, and describe your experience a bit.

      We are rehearsing now, in North Hollywood.

      Requirements: (Males only please)
      Can Sing an F# above middle C comfortably
      Have a vehicle for transportation
      Must be available from Thanksgiving to Christmas
      Able to rehearse 1-2 x per week until Thanksgiving

      See our website for a better idea of who we are: www.thesilverbelles.com

      THANK YOU !!