Male a cappella group forming

  • duriant30
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 3:21 PM
      We're a group of college a cappella alums looking for strong male singers interested in joining our group. We'd be meeting every Sunday to learn and sing contemporary a cappella arrangements.

      We are looking for all parts (bass, baritone, tenor, vocal percussion)

      Ideally singers would have
      - a cappella or small group experience
      - the ability to sing and hold complex harmonies
      - powerhouse voices for wailing solos

      If interested please e-mail me back at duriant30@... with a quick bio and your contact information. Auditions will be scheduled soon and will take place near Van Nuys. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!