Los Angeles based vocal group, Red Harmony, is looking for new talent!

  • Nate George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2010
      Red Harmony, a Los Angeles based mixed A Cappella Vocal Band, is looking for a Tenor, Alto and Vocal Percussionist

      Our new members would ideally possess the following:
      * Experience singing solos in many different styles of music (most importantly, pop and jazz).
      * Experience performing vocal percussion
      * Experience singing complex vocal harmonies, one on a part.
      * Ability to read music (sight reading skills are preferred but not required as long as you can learn music fast).
      * Arranging or composition skills a plus.
      * College-level musical training is preferred.
      * A flexible schedule for rehearsals and performances.

      Red Harmony is a semi-professional, six person, award-winning vocal group that has performed several times around the Los Angeles area. In the last year we have received some notice on television (Comedy Central's The Jeff Dunham Show and a Time Warner Cable produced segment that was featured on CNN and later on Time Warner Cable's ON DEMAND service). While the group is still going strong and continuing to make a name for ourselves, two members are moving on and we are now on the lookout for singers who can match their incredible talent and commitment to our ensemble, as well as join us on our journey as we prepare to take the group to the next level. Check out our youtube page at http://www.redharmony.org/youtube for a closer look at what we do in our performances.

      If you are interested in auditioning, please send an email, including a head shot, detailing your qualifications, background, and any links to clips or other relevant online content about you to Nate George at jazzsinger1482@.... The audio and/or video clips you send us are crucial, as we will be reviewing those to choose who we bring in to audition in the next month!

      www.redharmony.org