Red Harmony Concert Update - Top Ten Reasons to Come See Red Harmony!

  • Nate George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2010
      Hey Everyone,
      So you might be wondering, why take the time during your busy week to come see Red Harmony on Wednesday, June 30 at the Whitefire Theatre, in Sherman Oaks? Well, Red Harmony has put together a video, giving you reasons why you should come. Take a look - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLPRQ6aKV8s.

      Regarding the concert:
      Be sure to buy your ticket in advance! If you do, you'll get a $1 coupon for the snack bar. Coupon and ticket will be at will call. Tickets also available at the door, but no coupon!
      http://redharmony.org/tickets

      We are running a fundraiser to fund our concert. We are close to our goal! You'll get a VIDEO of our concert with your $25 donation. There are incentives at other levels, too! Fundraiser ends this Sunday, June 27. Hurry!
      http://redharmony.org/fundraiser

      Here are all the details for the concert:
      http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124248437600204&ref=ts

      See you there!

      Red Harmony