Red Harmony Performing Live in Sherman Oaks!!!

  • Nate George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11 6:21 PM
      We know what you're thinking, it isn't quite summer without a Red Harmony concert, right? Well, we're at least hoping you feel that way ;-). Red Harmony is back for another full concert, and this time we have the coolest comedy improv group, TEAM X IMPROV, opening for us!

      Where:
      The Whitefire Theatre
      13500 Ventura Blvd.
      Sherman Oaks, CA

      When:
      Wednesday, June 30, 2010
      Doors Open at 7:30
      Show Starts at 8:00

      Tickets are $9.99 through Brown Paper Tickets - https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/113729. As an added bonus, those who purchased tickets in advance through this site will receive, with their ticket at Will-Call on the night of the show, a $1 coupon/per ticket towards concessions offered during intermission and at the end of the concert!

      $10 Tickets will also be available at the door, starting at 6pm, on the night of the show, but it is recommended that you purchase your tickets in advance as it is a small theater!

      Please RSVP to the facebook invite - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124248437600204&ref=ts

      We hope to see you there!!!