Red Harmony is looking for a Tenor/Vocal Percussionist!

  • Nate George
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2010
      Red Harmony, a Los Angeles based, mixed vocal group, is looking for a Tenor/Vocal Percussionist!

      Our new member would ideally possess the following:
      * Experience singing solos in many different styles of music (most importantly, pop and jazz).
      * Experience performing vocal percussion!!!
      * Experience singing complex vocal harmonies, one on a part.
      * Ability to read music (sight reading skills are preferred but not required as long as you can learn music fast).
      * Arranging or composition skills a plus.
      * College-level musical training is preferred.
      * A flexible schedule for rehearsals and performances.

      We are looking for another talented, fun-loving individual to join our six-person ensemble. You would join us right away during rehearsals and start performing with us as early as mid July.

      We meet every Wednesday in Sherman Oaks, with occasional extra rehearsals when a performance is near. We have had a few paid gigs, and our intention is to continue in that direction; however, our main goal is to have fun and sing beautiful music that is both challenging and entertaining. We are all friends and spend time together outside of rehearsals and performances. Someone who is not only interested in making awesome, professional-sounding music, but also in making new friends, would be a great addition to the group.

      IMPORTANT: If you are interested in auditioning, please send an email, including a head shot, detailing your qualifications, background, and any links to clips or other relevant online content about you to Nate George at jazzsinger1482@.... The audio and/or video clips you send us are crucial, as we will be reviewing those to choose who we bring in to audition on a date in the near future.