Reviewers wanted for Harmony Sweepstakes this weekend

  • John Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 12:59 AM
      We would like to have the upcoming Los Angeles Harmony Sweepstakes reviewed and are not sure whether somebody will post something on the newsgroup this year or not.

      We therefore offer a couple of tickets or a handful of a cappella CDs to anybody who would like to write about the show.

      We are looking more for a colorful, creative, informative, documentation of the event rather than critiques but would welcome any and all comments and opinions. It's a way of letting folks who didn't make it that evening to get the feel of what it was like to be there.

      Anybody interested?

      John Neal
      415-455-8602
      festival @ harmony-sweepstakes.com

      LOS ANGELES HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES A CAPPELLA FESTIVAL
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/losangeles.html
      Saturday April 10