Evolution - 2009 LA Harmony Sweeps champs - looking for a BASS!

  • hey_roll
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2010
      Hey all!

      Are you a bass?

      Do you want to be part of a kick-ass fun-as-hell rockin' acappella group??

      Do you want to perform a couple times of month, the occasional major concert, road trips to Vegas???

      Wanna be part of a great group of guys????

      Have you noticed I keep increasing the number of question marks?????

      Evolution, an all-male group, totally needs you! We were LA's Harmony Sweepstakes winners AND "Audience Favorite!"

      If you wanna be part of this, check out our promo track on our Media page, then give me an email! (rolland@...)

      http://www.evolutionsings.com/media.php

      Rolland