West Hollywood choral group seeks singers - all parts!

  • grantkatcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2009
      The Hollywood Master Chorale is a community-based non-profit organization made up of men and women who share a passion for the art of choral music. We perform a diverse range of musical offerings extending from classical to gospel, stage to film, modern, and world repertoire. We will be holding auditions on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 from 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM.

      Auditions will be conducted at Plummer Park in West Hollywood. The address is
      7377 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046

      Audition requirements -

      1) A Solo -
      Please prepare a solo with piano accompaniment. An accompanist will be provided. Bring two copies of your selection, one for the accompanist and one for the Artistic Director.

      2) Sight-reading -
      You will be asked to sing one or two selections from four-part choral works, as well as some simple melodic and rhythmic exercises.

      To schedule an audition, contact Maureen Costa by phone at 323-655-8570 or by e-mail at mcsings@... . Please provide a resume that includes your vocal training and experience as well as your contact information. You may also contact us at HollywoodMasterChorale@.... For more information, including rehearsal commitment, please visit our website: www.HollywoodMasterChorale.org/auditions .