Los Angeles A Cappella Festival 2010

  • rossmorey002
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      Los Angeles A Cappella Festival 2010
      [ January 30, 2010 | UCLA ]

      Hello --

      This January, visit sunny, southern California to learn, sing, meet new friends, and make lasting connections. We can't guarantee balmy weather, but we can offer some of the best a cappella music and instruction on the planet! The Los Angeles A Cappella Festival is a fast, fun way to bring your group to the next level.

      At LA/AF 2010 you can take classes from world-class performers, including two of the country's finest professional a cappella groups: m-pact and Sonos. Sonos just signed with Verve Records, and m-pact is widely regarded as the best jazz-pop a cappella group in the word! This year's Festival will also include a featured performance by the 2009 ICCA National Champion, Fermata Nowhere. In addition to hearing and learning from these top-notch performers, you can meet them at the Festival's incredible after-party!

      LA/AF 2010 offers more than 20 interactive workshops taught by a faculty of over 30 professional instructors. You can choose from a wide variety of courses including: solo singing, vocal percussion, arranging, marketing your group, live sound, choreography, competing in the ICCAs, and vocal recording.

      Group participants will have the opportunity to perform, and—for the first time ever—participate in individual group master classes at no additional cost. Promotional pricing for the Festival will continue through December 8th so register your group now and save!

      Performance slots and master classes are both limited in quantity. Groups registered by January 1st will be included in the lottery for performance slots. Master classes will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.

      For for more information and registration instructions, please visit our website at www.LA-AF.com or feel free to contact me (rtmorey@...). We look forward to seeing you and your group in January!

      All the best,

      Ross Morey

      Executive Director