Shape Note Singing School Nov 19

  • dadadharma @dslextreme.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2009
      Dear Singers,

      Our shape note singing group meets on Thursday evenings
      in Culver City.

      We will hold a "singing school" or introduction to shape notes
      on November 19 (Thursday) 7:00 to 8:30 p.m.

      Location is Room 5 of the Parish Hall, Grace Lutheran Church
      (4427 Overland Ave, Culver City, CA 90230)

      For maps & parking situation visit our website:
      <http://www.hosorembo.com/>

      We will be singing from the _Sacred Harp_ (1991 edition).
      (America's favorite a cappella songbook since 1844)
      Loaner copies are available.

      We welcome singers who want to participate in
      traditional "social singing" (not for performance).

      David Olson
      (310) 410-9033