MATZ Final Performance

  • Allen Corben
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2001
      Howdy everyone!

      Just your last reminder that The MATZ is holding our
      lost-our-lease, going-out-of-business, that's-a-wrap
      concert this Saturday night at 90 North Oakland, in
      Pasadena. That's at the north-east corner of Union
      and North Oakland for those who don't know the area
      well.

      The MATZ is just over nine years old, but so many of
      our members are leaving at once that it seemed better
      to call it quits. Besides, we're down to our last
      three checks.

      C'mon out and see us close up shop with a bang.

      --
      Allen Corben --
      Business Manager-Type guy