Experienced a capella singer looking for madcap adventures

  • choppertown1
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2009
      Hey All,
      I've been lurking and googling the LA a capella community and decided to say hello and see if anyone knows of a fun group of people looking for a tenor2 with a good attitude and a decent voice. I majored in voice at SUNY-Binghamton and was a member and soloist for the Binghamton Crosbys in college. Been out of school for a while but have been itching to sing again. Please drop me a line on my facebook "www.facebook.com/zack.coffman" if you have any thoughts or news of fun events going on. Thanks!
      Zack