Bass & Alto needed

  • tjhetz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009
      I'm looking to start an acapella group (4-5 people) and right now I need a strong bass (for foundation) and an alto and or Tenor (for harmonies). It will be just for fun at first, and eventually unpaid/paid gigs later on. Only respond if you live in the Burbank/Glendale/San Fernando area. (The closer the better, because we all know how bad traffic is in L.A!) Thanks, and God bless!