I'm creating a vocal group to sing Beach Boys/Jan and Dean/Surf/beach songs.

  • eddienap777
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      I'm creating a vocal group to sing Beach Boys/Jan and Dean/Surf/beach/girls/car songs.
      I love the Beach Boys and all the vocal groups that have that sound.

      I'd like to get 4 or 5 guys together who also love this music and would like to sing it with a group. Instrumentation is cool too, but I'd like it to be primarily vocals.
      Please contact me if you're interested.

      Eddie Napolillo 818-731-4155