OC Pop/Rock a Cappella group looking for a VP

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009
      Just formed group with the working name of "Sono" (sorry Sonos, we'll be changed soon!) is looking for man/woman/thing with a talent for spitting in rhythm. We are just starting out so we're focused on performing, not making bucket loads of $$$, so you'll want to keep your day jobs for now. Preferred someone has solid skills and no other current performing obligations.

      Contact me if interested!

      http://www.wearesono.com