Traffic Jam needs sopranos!

  • trafficjamacappella
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2009
      Traffic Jam, a 12-piece, LA-based, mixed contemporary a cappella group is auditioning sopranos.

      Our motto is "casual but committed." We all have full-time jobs. We just love to sing for fun. But we do take it seriously. We rehearse every Tuesday 7:30pm-9:30pm alternating in Beverly Hills and Van Nuys. We perform at coffee houses, farmers markets, open mic nights, low-key fun stuff like that. We have some samples up at myspace.com/trafficjamacappella

      Interested? Email Sara at trafficjamacappella@....
    • trafficjamacappella
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2010
        Traffic Jam, an 11-piece mixed a cappella group is looking for our 12th member - a soprano!
        We sing contemporary music (pop, rock, alternative, country) from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s.
        We rehearse Tuesday nights.
        We perform about every 6 weeks.
        We're all in our 20s and 30s.
        You can check us out at www.myspace.com/trafficjamacappella