MIGHTY ECHOES

  • Harvey Shield
    Message 1 of 6 , May 24, 2001
      IT SEEMS SOME PEOPLE CAN’T RECEIVE THE GRAPHIC BY
      E-MAIL SO HERE’S THE MESSAGE IN PLAIN LANGUAGE

      THE MIGHTY ECHOES

      SATURDAY JUNE 23 AT 7:30 PM

      EB’S AT THE FARMERS MARKET
      THIRD & FAIRFAX, LOS ANGELES

      NO COVER, FREE PARKING
      COME ON DOWN & LET’S GROOVE TOGETHER
      AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION ENCOURAGED
    • Harvey Shield
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2003
        HI THERE, FANS OF THE MIGHTY ECHOES.

        SEE US LIVE!

        SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 20

        GENGHIS COHEN
        740 N.FAIRFAX AVE, LOS ANGELES

        SHOWTIME 8PM COVER CHARGE $10

        SATURDAY OCTOBER 4

        EB'S, THE FARMERS MARKET
        THIRD & FAIRFAX, LOS ANGELES

        SHOWTIME 7PM NO COVER
      • Harvey Shield
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 22, 2003
          For those of you for whom the graphic does not open the message is:
          MIGHTY ECHOES @EB'S AT THE FARMERS MARKET
          3RD & FAIRFAX, LOS ANGELES SATURDAY OCT 4 7PM
        • Harvey Shield
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 6, 2004
            Hi there fans of The Mighty Echoes,

            We've been trying and trying to book a date back at the Farmers Market but the new regime there is not making it easy.
            Maybe they need to get some letters from our fans?
            If you want to let them know how much you've enjoyed seeing and hearing The Mighty Echoes at the Farmers Market
            over the years write to Stan Savage, Farmers Market, 6333 W.3rd. St, Los Angeles CA 90036.

            In the meantime we have two small upcoming gigs:

            Saturday February 28, 9PM Philly West, 1870 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles  (310) 474-9787
            Philly West is a a small bar, south of Santa Monica Blvd,  which serves great Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches.
            They can only seat about fifty people so you should call in advance if you want to see us.

            Saturday March 20, 8PM Genghis Cohen 740 N.Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles  (323) 653-0640
            Genghis seats about seventy but doesn't take reservations for the show room.
            The restaurant is excellent and you can make a dinner reservation for either before or after the show.

            Cover charge for both shows is $10

          • Harvey Shield
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 19, 2004
              Thanks to all of you who came out to the Farmers Market on Saturday. We had a great time. We hope you did too. Has anybody caught our Jack-in-the-Box commercial yet? If not, keep watching, the 50's Week special is coming!
              .
              Next chance to see us will be at Temple Knesset Israel in Hollywood. We perform there once a year. We have to really, because Harvey's the President.
              Seriously, the Hall has a great sound and beer & wine will be available. Ticket price is a very reasonable $10, so come on out and support the Mighty
              Echoes & Harvey's Temple.

              We're busy learning new songs for our next album so next time you hear some new materia.  We've made some great selections!

                                                                  THE MIGHTY ECHOES
                                                                      K.I. SOCIAL HALL
                                                                  1260 N.VERMONT AVE.
                                                                         LOS ANGELES

                                      SATURDAY NIGHT  MAY 22  9 PM  (Doors open at 8:30)
            • Harvey Shield
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 6, 2005

                Dear Fans of The Mighty Echoes,

                Firstly, news about an exciting performance at the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on Friday, February 4.  The Mighty Echoes will be opening for the legendary Grass Roots. Should be a great evening!  Doors open at 6 and The Mighty Echoes perform a 45 minute set at about 7:45 PM.

                We have an allotment of tickets available at $20 each. If you get them from us it not only helps us but  saves you booking fees.  Let me know by e-mail and we’ll take it from there.

                Also, please take a moment to vote for the Mighty Echoes as best Doo Wop Group in the A Cappella Community Awards.

                Votes can be cast by filling out the online form at http://www.casa.org/cara/aca/home.php. Each individual can only vote once, but you're more than welcome to get as many people as you can to vote... in fact, please do! It's our hope that these awards will be a truly accurate representation of what the greater a cappella community is thinking.

                Voting to determine the favorites of 2004 is open from January 1, 2005 until February 1, 2005, and the winners will be announced on March 1, 2005.

                We’ve finished recording our new album, the first with new Mighty Echo, John Lathan. Stay tuned for more info.

                Best Wishes to all our fans for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2005,

                Harvey