tix to America's Got Talent - moosebutter! Monday May 18

  • Mister Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2009
      Hi, friends!

      moosebutter will be performing in front of the illustrious judges of
      America's Got Talent on Monday May 18th. We've got some comp tickets
      if you want to come see us!

      We've been told we're in the afternoon session (starts around 2?).

      I don't know where the venue is yet, but some of you local folks might.

      We've got 10 tickets total.

      Questions? Interest? Drop me a line.

      Happy May!

      ---