SEEKING SINGERS FOR A.1. PROJECT - PAID!

  • internetsongparody
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2009
      CURRENTLY SEEKING PEOPLE TO APPEAR IN
      A.1. PROJECT FOR THE INTERNET.

      We are looking for people who are interesting and
      funny. Anyone from 18-80 who is able to express
      their love for A.1. and beef via song or interpretive
      expression. Anyone who captures our attention or
      imagination and makes the content memorable.

      Rate is $400 for shoot. Another $400 if your
      performance is posted to the website.

      Auditions are Wednesday and Thursday (4/22/09 &
      4/23/09) with callbacks on Friday (4/24).
      Shoot is 1 day between 5/3, 5/8, 5/9 or 5/10

      To schedule an audition, please email us at
      internetsongparody@.... Attach a picture
      and tell us a little bit about yourself. Make sure to
      include ALL CONTACT INFORMATION.