[la-acappella] Singers/Vocal Percussionists wanted to grow mixed group

  • Barton Gawboy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2009
      Voxel Rox, a Contemporary A cappella League (CAL) group needs more
      singers and VPs

      Are you a singer who likes to ...

      * make percussive noises in a groove,
      * scream like a trumpet, or guitar,
      * vocally jam like an instrumental solo,
      * work together to make a sound bigger than a sum of individuals?

      Do you like Red Hot Chili Peppers? Talking Heads? Tower of Power?
      Beatles?
      Performing old-school funk to modern alt-rock, or anything with
      attitude.

      Do you like making social statements?
      (After all, we are based in Venice! Though, we have members from all
      over greater LA.)

      Then, we are looking for you to join this Contemporary A Cappella
      League ( http://www.casa.org/league ) group. We need talented VP/
      beatboxing or rhythmic singers to help us lay down a groove to get
      people up and dancing. And we need heart-felt performances from our
      leads and soaring backups.

      Please visit http://www.marinamotion/vox/faq for more about the group.

      For more information, or to arrange an audition, please email a reply
      or give Bart a call at 310-717-1609 .

      Finally, we are also looking for an assistant to help in recruiting
      and development. If interested, please let me know.

      Thanks,

      Bart