female singers wanted

  • Lenore Chudd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2009
      Note: This is a correction (update) on the ad I placed last Saturday.

      Westside Voices ( www.westsidevoices.com ) is a mature SATB a-cappella group which performs a wide variety of music. Comprised of professional and top amateur singers, we do concerts, charity fundraising, and musical outreach.

      We are currently seeking female singers with good sightsinging skills. The weekly rehearsals are in Westchester on Mondays from 7-9pm. If you want to sing challenging music with a small group of dedicated musicians, please contact Harris Levey at westsidevoices@... .