alto wanted

  • Lenore Chudd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      Westside Voices ( www.westsidevoices.com ) is a mature SATB a-cappella group which performs a wide variety of music. Comprised of professional and top amateur singers, we do concerts, charity fundraising, and musical outreach.

      We are currently seeking a strong alto with good sightsinging skills. The weekly rehearsals are in Westchester on Mondays from 7-9pm. If you want to sing challenging music with a small group of dedicated musicians, please contact Harris Levey at westsidevoices@... .