The Los Angeles A Cappella Festival 2009

  • rossmorey002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2009
      There are less than two weeks left until the Los Angeles A Cappella
      Festival!

      We already have over 200 singers from more than 20 a cappella groups
      registered to attend LA/AF and an incredible line-up of instructors:

      - Deke Sharon
      - Bill Hare
      - Julia Hoffman
      - Mister Tim
      - Mark Hines
      - Austin Willacy
      - Roopak Ahuja
      - Antonio Medrano
      - Jake Moulton
      - Jill Burke
      - Heather McMasters

      Recording classes with Bill Hare and Mark Hines, arranging classes
      with Deke Sharon, and solo singing and VP with the House Jacks! You
      know you don't want to miss this event!

      Musicians are traveling from San Diego, Santa Barbara, San Francisco,
      Las Vegas, New York, North Carolina, and Taiwan to be at LA/AF 2009.
      Don't miss out on the fun--sign up online now! (www.LA-AF.com
      <http://www.la-af.com/> )

      Tickets for the evening concert featuring The House Jacks and Vybration
      are available through Ticketmaster.

      If you have any questions about the L.A. A Cappella Festival, please
      feel free to contact me: rtmorey@...
      Ross Morey
      Executive Director, LA/AF
      www.LA-AF.com <http://www.la-af.com/>