Guy(s) Needed to Sing!

  • kennyskwest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2009
      Mixed semi-pro vocal group is looking for male singer(s).

      There are four of us now (2 guys & 2 gals)... we just need one more
      guy to complete us. We're not kids - we all have day jobs but we're
      extremely dedicated to this - to the sound and to the performance.

      What we're looking for (besides a great singer) is: Vocal percussion
      experience (OR willingness to learn) and SERIOUS COMMITMENT... you
      must be available for weekly rehearsals plus a couple gigs a month.

      Contact: info@... / 714-904-9773