Sonos L.A. Premiere Show

  • Paul Peglar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2008
      It has not escaped our notice that, to your knowledge, there is no
      proof that Sonos actually exist. You may have heard a lot about this
      vocal group over the past few weeks, especially from our friends at
      KCRW. But who's to say we are real?

      We are. We do. We think. Please come to the "I sing, therefore I am"
      concert. You'll get vocal reinterpretations of Bjork, Rufus
      Wainwright, Sara Bareilles, Imogen Heap, Fleet Foxes and more. Plus,
      a holiday treat that we're giving away for free...

      Tickets are $8, Hotel Cafe is 21+

      Saturday Dec 20 @ 11PM

      The Hotel Cafe
      1623 1/2 N. Cahuenga Blvd.
      Hollywood, CA 90028

      SONOS – a new LA-based alternative vocal group – produces a unique
      sound that blurs the genre line, garnering them fans from
      alternative, mainstream and vocal music worlds alike. Rachel Bearer,
      Christopher Given Harrison, Katharine Anne Hoye, Ben McLain Paul
      Peglar and Jessica Rae make up this intriguing collective. Each of
      the members resonates with their own unique vocal style, evidenced on
      stunning reinterpretations of less than obvious material.

      www.myspace.com/sonosings