New Holiday CD from the MetropoliTones!

  • Metropolitones PR
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2008
      *The MetropoliTones' "Wintery Mix" CD* has arrived! Round, red, and more
      refined than a Yankee candle, each CD is sure to please the most discerning
      guys and gals on your gift list. Holiday favorites include: Jingle
      Bells, Gabriel's
      Message, Winter Wonderland, Christmas Time is Here, We Wish You A Merry
      Christmas, Hinay Ma Tov, Deck The Halls, and Carol Of The Bells.

      "Wintery Mix" may be *previewed and purchased* on our website,
      http://www.metropolitones.com

      *REVIEWS*:

      - "A work of utter genius. Transformative." - Shirley MacLaine
      - "I felt this thrill go up my leg as I listened... I mean, I don't have
      that too often." - Chris Matthews
      - "Sultry yet soothing... This CD keeps me sane. Arf!" - Tinkerbell, Paris
      Hilton's dog
      - "Nice Ding Dongs." - Pres. George W. Bush on Carol Of The Bells
      - "It was the first gift I gave Blake when he got outta the slammer. He
      bloody loves the thing." - Amy Winehouse
      - "Buy a 'Wintery Mix?' for every man, woman and caribou? You betcha!" -
      Gov. Sarah Palin

      <http://www.metropolitones.com/cd_holiday.html>

      Thanks and happy listening!

      The MetropoliTones
      http://www.metropolitones.com

      *Disclaimer: These reviews are ... Quelle surprise!... not real.