SoCal group forming. For fun. Amateurs needed,

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      Looking for people who:
      (and, you don't need to meet all criteria)

      1. love a variety of different eras and styles of music
      2. have a sense of humor (not afraid of looking uncool)
      3. compose their own lyrics and melodies
      4. know that showing off your vocal skills is not enough
      5. have some experience working with bands with instruments
      6. will work with others who don't require sheet music

      My goal is to eventually work up enough material that we might do
      performances, and maybe compile some albums.

      Intrigued?
      I elaborate on all of these points in our FILES section of our group.
      Log in and click 'files' on the left and look for a post called
      "RevSpikeBeasley Group Details", or write to me and I'll send it to
      you. Or write to me and we can talk via phone.