The Los Angeles A Cappella Festival

  • rossmorey002
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2008
      On behalf of Bruin Harmony, I would like to invite you to the first
      annual Los Angeles A Cappella Festival (LA/AF). Situated on the
      beautiful UCLA campus, this all-day event will include classes,
      panels, and coaching sessions facilitated by Deke Sharon, The House
      Jacks, and other top professionals in the vocal music industry.

      Classes will begin on Saturday morning January 31, 2009 and continue
      throughout the day with a break for lunch and an exhibition by
      collegiate a cappella groups from around the nation. The festival will
      culminate in an evening concert by vocal band, The House Jacks and
      L.A.'s own Vybration for an audience of nearly 1500.

      The Los Angeles A Cappella Festival will offer extraordinary
      networking opportunities between a cappella groups from across the
      country, in addition to providing attendees the chance to meet and
      work with talented, experienced teachers. We've carefully selected a
      wide range of course topics that will appeal to leaders and members
      alike, including recording, solo delivery, and songwriting/arranging.

      Individual passes for the Los Angeles A Cappella Festival are
      available now for only $36, and if you register at least eight members
      of your group, each member will receive a 30% discount. Your group
      will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with the best in the
      industry for only $25 per person! We've also decided to include the
      admission to the evening concert in the festival package, a $20 per
      person value!

      Registration has already begun and is limited, so be sure to reserve
      your place now at www.LA-AF.com. We look forward to seeing lots of you
      this year at the Los Angeles A Cappella Festival.
      Ross Morey
      Music Director, Bruin Harmony
      rtmorey@...
      www.bruinharmony.com