Group voice lessons

  • Jessica Cadman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2008
      Hi, I'm new to this group! I was wondering if any of you in LA are interested in coming together for group voice lessons. I used to take lessons from a local teacher and I was getting really good. She gives private and group lessons and also does a special seminar for 10 or more people which takes like 5 hours in one afternoon. Anyway let me know if any of you are interested..

      Jess

      here's her link btw.... www.AmberQuinteiro.com