The Perfect Gentlemen SoCal West Champions!

  • TPGTenor@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2001
      Greetings YahooGroups Members and fellow singers!

      Well.... We were shocked when we heard the name "The Perfect Gentlemen" as
      the 2001 Far Western District SoCal West Quartet Champions, but we were also
      very excited and extremely thankful!  What a great weekend it was in Santa
      Barbara, California!

      We wish to extend very special thanks to BRENT ANDERSON and the PACIFIC SOUND
      CHORUS for hosting the contest, which was held at Santa Barbara Junior High
      School on May 5th.
      What an excellent job of hosting they did and we appreciate the gracious
      hospitality they extended not only to The Perfect Gentlemen, but to all the
      quartets and choruses who competed on Saturday!  OUTSTANDING JOB!
      We would also like to thank our "quartet" hostess... "Shauna", who was very
      pleasant, professional, courteous and lead us in the right direction !  THANK
      YOU! (If anyone from PACIFIC SOUND reads this, please extend our thanks to
      SHAUNA!)

      We are looking forward to the Far Western District Competition up in
      Bakersfield, CA in October and  hope to see a lot of our fellow
      barbershoppers up there as well.

      To Contact Us: Please visit our website at:
      http://perfectgentlemen.homestead.com
      The CONTACT "link" is at the very top of the web page, but please feel free
      to sign our guest book near the bottom of the page, too!

      I'm attaching the quartet score sheet (as a JPG) if you wish to download it
      and take a look.

      Again...THANK YOU and we hope to see all of you again very soon!

      The Perfect Gentlemen... Mike Economou, Dan Jordan, Tim Reeder and Jim
      Campbell
      (Mike Economou)