new group

  • rgulaw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2008
      Looking to start a men's quartet out in the San Gabriel Valley area. Jazz standards.Four Freshman, Beach Boys, Doo Wop and any other material we can decide on. I sing baritone but sang lead and some bass in former group on occasion. If you can sing harmony and can commit to at least one evening a week to rehearse email me and let's get started.