Perfect Gentlemen website revised

  • TPGTenor@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      Check it out...  We've added more show dates, still looking for you to sign
      our GUEST BOOK and have updated our special tribute to our friend, teacher,
      coach and mentor, Mr. Ron Browne! (Former Dapper Dan of Disneyland) and from
      the famed barbershop quartet, "Yerfadder's Mustache" !!

      Please visit
      http://perfectgentlemen.homestead.com

      Don't forget to sign the GUEST BOOK!  Remember...we're trying to set a goal!
      Please forward this E-mail to all of your friends and family who may be
      interested in taking a look at our website, viewing the pictures and to help
      reach our goal of 2000 guest signatures by the end of the year!!  (Hey.....
      we can dream, can't we?)     :-)

      Love to all,
      Mike Economou
      The Perfect Gentlemen