Auditions for New Vocal Group on July 12th!

  • Nate
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2008
      I'm putting together a new Los Angeles based A Cappella group. I
      already have a 2nd Soprano, Tenor and I will be singing Baritone. The
      three of us are looking for a Bass, Alto and 1st Soprano to join us.

      We are looking for talented and dedicated singers who are willing to
      take the time to help start this new venture. Starting a new group is
      always much harder than joining an already formed group, but it can be
      VERY rewarding when it takes off! We want singers who will contribute
      enough that we get up and running within just a few short weeks so we
      can start performing right away (even if its just on the street corner
      ;-)). A HUGE plus if you have songwriting/arranging skills, or have
      connections to get us inexpensive studio time or gigs. Also, not
      meaning to exclude some of the wonderful talent out there, but we
      really are looking for mostly people between the ages of 20-35.

      Unfortunately, there will not be any pay right away, but the sooner we
      get up and running and get a few gigs, the sooner there will be
      compensation! We will be doing a wide variety of standard vocal
      charts, already published arrangements, original arrangements from
      members within the group, and most definitely some original songs as
      well. Also, we will be performing Christmas music, during the holiday
      season!

      Please email me, Nate George, at jazzsinger1482@... and tell me
      about yourself, why you would be perfect for this group and I will
      email you back to give you information on what you should have
      prepared for the audition, as well as the time and the location.