CBS show seekin acappella groups for Jingles Show

  • Chipper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2008
      New CBS show is seeking creative musicians (or artists, singers or
      groups of up to 3 people) that will be writing jingles for popular
      products with the top prize being $100,000 and you get a contract to
      write Jingles for a product. If you would like to come in and audition
      this week in LA please let me know. I have included a link to the
      application (basically you pick one of the 8 faux products) write a
      30-40 second jingle and then come and play/perform it for us. We will
      be interviewing people all week and are looking for people now. Once
      you have your Jingle written I can set you up with an audition. Keep
      in mind we are looking for a really catchy Jingle with a hook and song
      to go with the jingle.

      http://www.cbs.com/primetime/jingles/pdf/jingles_app.pdf

      The application will say the auditions are already up but this is your
      last week to try and get in. If you are from out of the area you can
      upload a video to youtube of your Jingle and send me the link!

      Cheers!
      Pocket